Search results

1. T

SLK as second (Non daily commuter) car?

Anyone ever seen the Scotty Kilmer car videos on YouTube? They’re very good and very funny. But he absolutely hates and slates Mercs and BMs. He calls them ‘Money Pits’ . One of the reasons he claims them to be so expensive over time is the fact of over 80 separate computer components compared...
  2. T

I’m new to this folks, so is it normal to have these non-related private conversations on my thread?
  3. T

With regards to a 24/15 Reg R172 what about rust? I’ve read some horror stories about SLKs suffering horrendous rust problems. Was that only only on the R171s?
  4. T

Thank you. I’m happy with my cheap daily car. Just wanted a bit of luxury for leisure purposes really. Thank you Tim
  5. T

Tha Thank you; I’ll do that.
  6. T

Thanks Vince, much appreciate your responses to my individual questions... Thank you. Tim
  7. T

Hi, I’m new to the Forum. I’m not a petrol head or similar, so forgive my simplistic questions here. I’m considering buying a second car (not a daily commute) for nice occasions, trips to the coast, country rides out etc. Had considered an Audi TT but read too many stories about...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom