Search results

1. A

Is mercedes pulling a fast one on my dpf

I had a diag test and everything was perfect all reading 100% apart from map sensor was faulty ut everything else was all good as it should be
  2. A

It had a slight exhaust leak
  3. A

All iv got for paper work is airbag deployment that's it
  4. A

Yes was an airbag deployment earthing but also with out me Knowing they done a software update with out me saying yes to do it as I can refuse to have an update and it was to do with the emmisons and way back when I bought it I put on a new exhaust system and I can see layers of filters in the...
  5. A

No black smoke no smoke at all and no bad smell like I said there was a dpf on my car before it went in to there garage
  6. A

Yeah I know what you mean I bought it from Evans so they wouldn't of Known but after bought the car 2 years ago I had a check to make sure everything was there and the dpf was there no tampering tbh it looked really new I think mb wanted a quick buck as they don't get payed for a recall and know...
  7. A

Hi guys just want to know if this is happend to anyone else I had a recall on my car for a airbag deployment earthing but didn't mention a car software update got a phone car to collect the car later on 5hours later seems weird already and drove the car away and it was in some kind of limp mode...
Top Bottom