Search results

1. H

Mercedes Spare Part Identifier

Thanks LostKiwi, I have already purchased one of those badges from eBay but unfortunately it wasn't the correct one :(
  2. H

Hi Thank you for the information, would it be possible to help me find the part number?
  3. H

Hi I can purchase the star from Mercedes separately, although not until after lockdown has ended. I would ideally like to install it before then but Mercedes will not give me the part number.
  4. H

Hi I'm sorry but I cannot find the correct part. Would somebody be kind enough to identify it? My number place is WN68 VSM.
  5. H

Hi All I have lost the badge from my grill on my A200 A Class. It is a new shape. Unfortunately, all of the Mercedes garages are closed and their customer services teams have a policy where they will not give the part number of the spare part I require. Is there a website or could somebody...
  6. H

Mercedes A Class 2019 Front Emblem After Accident

Hi All Thank you everyone for your help so far. All Mercedes garages are closed until after the lockdown and cannot supply me the part. Does anyone know how to identify the part number of the badge so I can source myself?
  7. H

Thank you both for your reply. Mercedes in my home town are closed for the foreseeable future. There are a couple of badges available on eBay and I given the link below. Is it possible to purchase one of these? Will it need to be programmed...
  8. H

Hi All On my way home from work today a pheasant flew up in front of my car and I unfortunately hit it. When I got home I checked the damage and all I could see was that the front emblem has fallen off. Could anyone determine from the attached image if there is any further damage? Where...
  9. H

2019 A200 Centre Console Stuck - Can I Remove?

Hi All I hope everyone is well and it would be great if one of you could help me.. I have a 2019 model A200 and I have managed to somehow get something jammed under the sliding drawer of the centre console so that it will not open. It is an aftershave bottle that is sitting where the cup...
Top Bottom