Search results

1. G

Lost Keyfob

Cheers mate I'll call them tomorrow.
  2. G

Lost Keyfob

Hi guys, it possible to get a cheaper price than Mercedes quoted me to replace my key on my 2017 E class, total cost is £490. I'm based in Scotland and can't seem to find anyone who can do it.
  3. G

W213 Bluetooth problem

The engine wasn't started.
  4. G

W213 Bluetooth problem

Disconnected the battery and it's working now. Thanks for the replies.
  5. G

W213 Bluetooth problem

No other phones connected and I've rebooted 3 times now. I've also tried to connect another phone but still the same message. How about if I try disconnecting the battery?
  6. G

W213 Bluetooth problem

I was out driving last night and had the media playing on my phone when it suddenly stopped playing. The screen then showed the image below. As soon as I go back into the telephone section this is all I get and can't see the connected phone as all it does is search and doesn't find any devices...
  7. G

Door handle led bulbs

I'll get them changed under warranty and when that stops that's the end of them.
  8. G

Door handle led bulbs

Agree with you mate, but when some are gone and others work they it looks like ****.
  9. G

Door handle led bulbs

Car going back in as the bulbs on the nearside have now gone. These little bulbs must cost them a fortune in labour time to replace. Must be a bad design.
  10. G

Mub Flaps/Guards

83mpg is that a typo?
  11. G

Mub Flaps/Guards

Really mate?
  12. G

Mub Flaps/Guards

Some claim to be for my model but when you compare then they look different. eBay is a strange place. :confused:
  13. G

Mub Flaps/Guards

Looking for a set of rears for my W213 but so many aftermarket ones to choose from. Or do I bite the bullet and buy from a dealer, any thoughts guys.
  14. G

E Class Wifi

Thanks for the reply. I just changed my sim plan with 3 to unlimited data and I will let them connect through my phone instead.
  15. G

E Class Wifi

How do I go about getting a data package for my car so the family can use the cars wifi hotspot? I know Vodafone do it but struggling to find out how if any other phone provider does it. So anyone know how to go about it and is it worth the hassle.
  16. G

What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Took it to Stratstone Glasgow to get them to look at a few things. Rear seatbelt warning coming on with nobody in the back, interior mirror rattling as if it's fallen apart inside it, driver door handle light stopped working and update of command system. Car under warranty so hopefully no charge. :D
  17. G

Winter Tyres

Cheapest I can find is just under £900.
  18. G

R231 Water Ingress

Got my 220 Premium 5 days ago mate and I also suffer from terrible misting of the rear side window and rear window. All carpets are dry and A/C is on.
  19. G

Winter Tyres

Yeah I think that's the way to go mate.
  20. G

Winter Tyres

Just had my first wee skid in Glasgow tonight and then struggled up a small incline. Is it easier to buy a set of alloy wheels and tyres as someone said your summer tyres can suffer damage being removed?

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom