Search results

1. R

W221 Harmon Kardon amp repair

I dished a lot of cash at Mercedes-Benz Chelsea to sort out mine. Turns out the HK amp was fine, the reason i was losing sound was that the DAB radio amp needed replacing. For a funny reason if the DAB or another device on that MOST network dies, you lose sound. So I paid £200 for...
  2. R

E Class 2014 DAB Radio Signal Problems FIXED

I want a car not a radio :P
  3. R

MERCEDES W221 RADIO NOT WORKING

Hey there. Mercedes should of spent more time diagnosing the issue instead of pushing you to replace the most expensive part of the audio system in a russian roulette attemptto fix it. The way the system works is, if DAB, TV Tunner, Voice Command Module, Comand Unit do not function, then the AGW...
  4. R

FIXED: DAB 'Device unavailable' message NTG 4.5

Took me a while to realise, but I have DAB issues on my NTG3.5 during winter - possibly bad reception, which forces the AGW to turn off all sound. Can the DAB module on those cars be re-programmed? In the meantime I bought a MOST loop and I am about to totally disconnect the DAB because I dont...
  5. R

W221 Harmon Kardon amp repair

That black "dust" is a burned out chipset/transistor not brake dust :D Sorry I am reviving a year old thread but I am going through similar issues myself right now, havent opened the circuit yet though. I also have issues during winter only with the amp totally dead right now. The amp also...
  6. R

Is this Amplifier water damaged? CL500 C216 2009

Managed to access it, don't see any water yet the amplifier refuses to work. I detached it for a good 5 minutes and-reattached it just in case. As you said they just go wrong.
  7. R

Is this Amplifier water damaged? CL500 C216 2009

Having similar issues when it rains - well now i lost all audio. Trying to figure out how to remove the rear panel of the boot for the time being :D What was wrong? Was the board water damaged?
Top Bottom