Search results

1. R

W204 C63 bonnet what grill

Sorry for jumping in, but I'd also like to know what's the best grill to get for my C350d. Lots to choose from but some look really cheap and nasty.
  2. R

Would these wheels fit?

I've been holding off until the good weather landed to get my wheels either refurbished or replaced. I just found an almost new OEM set of alloys from a W205 for sale that I'm hoping will fit my W204 C350 D. Their sizes are: Front wheels ET44, 7.5J Part number A2054019500 Rear wheels ET49...
  3. R

Cleaning Seats (leather/vinyl)

Tried a few of them already. Nothing seems to do the job that well. Going to try a dedicated vinyl cleaner from Amazon that has good reviews, worth a try ;)
  4. R

Lol. That thread seems to be for alcantara and the bonding agent or glue coming through it. Mine is full leather or faux leather/vinyl that has the stains. Milly/white stains on car seats? :shock:
  5. R

A few posts in it mentions 'Milky blemishes', that's the exact description so I hope the answer is in there somewhere. Thanks for that :)
  6. R

Noticed the car seats in my C350 have white marks all over them. Fairly sure they where there when I got the car about 7 months ago but I never paid much attention to them as they are quite faded. Understand they aren't real leather but can't seem to shift the marks. Didn't want to try anything...
  7. R

No signal - Bluetooth connection

So, put my sim in the other tray - my phone has 3 trays, 2 sims and an SD card slot. Reset the car stereo and paired it up again. Now works flawlessly. Actually read it on a few more forums, for different branded phones and cars. No idea why it works, but I'm happy
  8. R

My new phone can take 2 sim cards and just read on another forum that moving the sim to the other tray solved their problem with a different android phone and a Ford. Will give it a go as I've tried everything...
  9. R

It's the NAV NTG 4.5. I did have a Pixel 2 XL which had no problems at all. Just got myself an Umidigi F2 which is just out. Fairly high spec phone just a cheaper chinese brand. Since my post, I have reset the stereo settings and then paired the phone again. It now strangely shows the network...
  10. R

So I've changed phone recently, to a new android phone and have a problem with the bluetooth connection. The phone pairs fine, but the car shows it as having no signal, even though it does. Anyone ever seen this before? Worked entirely fine with my last phone.
  11. R

Seat Adjustment knob

So when I got my C Class the passenger seat was missing the circular adjustment knob on the side of the passenger seat. Just got a replacement but it doesn't seem that obvious on how to fit it. Didn't want to force it too hard in case I broke it, seeing as it's only plastic. Any ideas?
  12. R

Bit of a judder when slowing C350

It turns out it was done twice before, so I'll get her booked in again :D
  13. R

It's a 2012 C350 CDI with 165k miles. Has a great service history with it but don't remember seeing a recent gearbox service. You could be right ;)
  14. R

So I've recently got a C350 CDI and noticed when I'm driving then slowing down, it shudders when the car gets down to 3rd, 2nd gears before stopping, not massively, but noticeably. Almost like it's about to stall if it were a manual. Normal behaviour for a Merc automatic?
  15. R

C350 CDI - Cheap with a few issues :C350

So got a wheel alignment and all wheels rebalanced this morning. What a transformation!!! It's hard to believe it's the same car when driving it. I'm really loving the power delivery. Makes me very happy :D
  16. R

Can we make it sound like a V6?

It's sounds very tame to me, like a normal 2.0tdi or something. Maybe I'll get used to it :rolleyes:
  17. R

Heard a Kufatec sound booster before, no thanks lol. There are plenty of diesels that sound great, must have sportier exhausts. The missus A7 sounds great, just think my car sounds a bit pathetic :(
  18. R

So just got my first ever Merc this week and it's a C350 CDI. Really loving it after getting a few things sorted, but I've noticed that it seems quite tame for a V6. Sounds like it's missing some grunt. Is that only achieved with an expensive exhaust upgrade? :eek:
  19. R

Mercedes C350 CDI Stage 1 Mapping with DYNO time!!!

I've just bought a C350 .... :geek:
Top Bottom