Search results

1. K

plastic fuel hose change

ive tried all kinds , still got air in the heater core , when at high rpm the pipe to the heater core is rock solid no others are
  2. K

plastic fuel hose change

thanks for the advice guys , every thing seems to be working well as of now no leaks cars running good , will deffo get me by until the new year I hope. I have one more question, the whole reason I needed the pipe replaced is I had broke it changing the thermostat , now everything is working...
  3. K

plastic fuel hose change

personally ive always used jubilee , only going to use fuel clips this time cause it was suggested and its high pressure.
  4. K

plastic fuel hose change

exactly like the ends on these replacing the snapped clear plastic piping with high pressure injector piping
  5. K

plastic fuel hose change

awesome thanks for the advice, I will get the right clips , I wont be connecting pipe to pipe it will be pipe to fitting ( the barbed push fitting)
  6. K

plastic fuel hose change

hi guys, as you can probably guess from the title , I need to change the plastic fuel hoses that lead from the valve to filter in my c270. ive ordered the new one but its not going to get here until early jan due to xmas post. my question is, Could I use fuel injector pipe (rubber hose) with the...
  7. K

2004 c270 heating issue (no heat into the cab )

right so today I decided to do as suggested above and flush the system , put in some rad flush solution, ran the car for abit , put it up in the air ready to drain it and who ever has tried it before me has completely snapped the red drain plug off , guessing over tightened it , the end is still...
  8. K

yeah I have reason to believe its fairly recent , and it was seated on the pulley quite well and spinning it , so im doubtful this is the fix but I cant test anything until ive fixed it
  9. K

so just discovered my water pump pully had snapped in half so unsure as to if that's affected it at all, the belt was seated still but new one ordered will update if its had any effect at all
  10. K

this is what I was wondering although I don't see how , its the only thing ive done or changed recently, I was kind of hoping someone would say yes theres a wire or sensor right near it that ive disconnected or knocked ha
  11. K

yeah could for sure be worth a try, a flush would be the next step if nothing else pops up , jjust baffled how its happened so quickly literally over night
  12. K

I could only find one entering into the bulk head , same as the image above
  13. K

I have 2 . one for drivers side and one for passenger , both don't change the heat in the car , although when I turn them I can hear a change in the air being blown , so would seem they are doing something but the heat doesn't change
  14. K

I was under the impression mine doesn't have a duo valve ? I could be wrong
  15. K

firstly I hope I am posting this in the right place, it is my first ever try on a forum although I have read 100s of posts. I am having an issue with my 2004 c270 , im getting no heat at all into the cab ( driver or passenger) it is a fairly recent issue although I was having the dreaded...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom