c220 cdi

1. R

Ex-pat with C220 CDI issues

Hello, I’m a long term reader, first time poster which I appreciate makes me look slightly selfish when I ask for your help, the truth is I’m absolutely hopeless when it comes to cars, mechanics or any sort of technical issues. If I had some worthy to share with you nice people I would be...
  2. C

C220 CDI W203 External bonnet release catch snapped

Hi Guys. I have a C220 CDI Auto 2001 (W203). The other day i was going to service the car before a trip to Scotland, i released the bonnet from inside the foot well, i then went outside to pull on the catch and it snapped. Does anyone know what the part number for this is? Also does...
  3. C

C220 CDI W203 Electric Mirrors

Hi Guys. I have a C220 CDI Auto (W203) 2001. I have a problem with the passenger side mirror. It moves out and up, but not down and in. I did have a garage replace the mirror, but that didnt resolve the issue. What could it be?
  4. C

C220 cdi w203 esp

Hi Guys. I have a C220 CDI 2001 Auto (W203). I have a constant sign that is on that is warning me of a problem with the ESP. What can Cause this? I am not sure if this is related but the Hazard light sign is always flashing as well. Any assitance is much appreciated thanks.
  5. P

Can the Electronic Wastegate Actuator be Replaced in Situ?

Hello. I'm hoping for some info on how best to approach my problem. My car is a Sept 95 C220 CDI Auto with electronically actuated turbo wastegate. Sometimes the car runs fine but mostly it seriously lacks power, suggesting an intermittent fault. A diagnostic check (non dealer but...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom