c350e

1. N

c350e AC Compressor Faulty

I took my car to my local Mercedes dealer (Sandown Poole) and they advised that the air con compressor is faulty and needs replacing. The fault recorded was "communication with the control unit electric A/C compressor has a malfunction". £1035 quoted for supply and fit. Air con compressor...
  2. R

Mercedes c350e malfunction

Hi I am having this issue with malfunction and 2gearwheels. The engine is not going back to hybrid…I did changed the starter motor and it worked for few miles, but then started again the same issue. Shall I change the starter relay? Looks like is loosing a connection or somethin..
  3. I

"Battery Malfunction" Mercedez Benz C350e Plugin-Hybrid

Hi all, I have a 2017 C350e Plugin Hybrid. I received a "Battery Malfunction" message. It was recomended that I change the rear 12V AGM start/stop electric hybrid battery. I purchased a new battery and changed it. However the "Battery Malfunction" message is still showing. I am not sure...
  4. M

C350e Battery Sign. E-Mode greyed out

Hi. I’m new to this group and I hope someone can help me out please. My c350e keeps showing the Red Battery sign + See Owners Manual. It’s been consistently like that for the last 2 months now and I can’t use the Hybrid motor. Last week, it started saying 12V battery critical on the...
  5. C

C350e help car will start in hybrid mode but won’t go back

Hi all new here I drive a 2016/66 plate c350e I baught the car a while back and since this problem has occurred it will start and drive in hybrid / e mode no problem but as soon as petrol engine kicks in I get malfunction warning and car will not go back into hybrid mode on diagnostic it sais...
  6. K

C350e Hybrid - Malfunction in going from Electric to Petrol

Hi, I have a problem with the smooth transition from Electric running to Petrol. When I start in Hybrid mode, I can run on electric only but when the time comes to kick over to petrol, there's a surge forward and the Malfunction warning appears. Then it is difficult to get back from petrol to...
  7. B

Hello all ! New member here, Mario !

Hi, i think to change my w204 , c220 cdi hatchback from 2008 with a C350e estate hybrid. Anyone have an ideea about how good and reilable they are? Or any problems, advices on what to look on when buying them ?thank you !
  8. J

C350e Estate Towbar

I have a c350e Sport estate with standard 17 inch wheels. I'm really struggling to get a definitive answer from my local dealer regarding whether I can have a towbar fitted. MB appear to fit 18 inch wheels when fitting a towbar but this would be too expensive. Anyone had any experience of...
  9. A

C350e running on electric

Hi, Purchased my first Mercedes about 2 weeks ago, a c350e which is a 2.0 petrol plug in hybrid with an electric assist. I have been running in Eco mode so that on short journeys it runs almost purely on electric, specifically in lower speeds. The past few days however it has been on every...
  10. CiganoBoxer

C350e anygood ?

Hi guys , thinking about buying a 2017 C350e Estate for my wife ,anybody have this car ? Interested to know what they go/drive like, bhp,MPG etc Anybody any info thanks .:)
  11. A

C350e hybrid - cold weather query

Hi, I've had a hybrid since April and have noticed it seems sluggish when starting off in cold weather, occasionally over-revving. It is normally out of charge by the morning so runs on petrol. Is this sluggishness usual and something I should just put up with or is a trip to the dealer in...
  12. W

C350e help with wiring

Hi all. New to this so forgive me for any errors. I am looking for some help as my c350e was hit and the wing was damaged. Driver side wing. A few wires have been disconnected. Orange wire, brown wire & a bunch of multi colour wires. I can't seem do find a diagram to see where they connect. Any...
  13. T

Hybrid: How to disable pre-entry climate control?

I have a c350e. Does anyone know how I stop the car automatically turning on the heating every time I unlock it with my key fob? Every time I go to unplug the charging cable, I unlock the car and it's starts heating up using up my precious battery juice. Any clues? On the Mercedes Me portal...
  14. Z

Anyone fitted winter wheels/tyres onto a C350e?

Hi, I've just joined. Thinking of fitting winter tyres/wheels to my 6mo old C350e. Checked out options with Mercedes and they say that the only OEM wheel that will fit the car is the A205 401 0800 wheel which they would happily sell me for £500 per corner including tyres! Not keen on spending...
  15. T

My first Benz

Hi everyone, It’s great to be a member of the club. I picked up my first MB last weekend - a C350e premium plus. What a joy. What a beauty. (What a beast!) I’m city based and already seeing the advantages though I have to wait 7-10 days for my charge card before I can plug it in daily.
  16. B

C class 350e

hi just joined off to look at 2016 C350e this Friday has anyone had any experience either good or bad and how about mpg Any heads up will be most useful Thanks
  17. D

Phone mount/cradle for c350e

I've just taken delivery of my C350e Estate and am loving it so far. However, I really really want to have my phone mounted on the dash somewhere so that I can continue to use Waze as it's much better than the built-in Sat Nav. I've looked at Brodit Proclips and they only have one that...
Top Bottom