clk430

1. J

Had a lot of rain recently

We have had a lot of rain recently, i got in old clk today, putting something on passenger footwell and the carpet is damp, and not just damp it's soaked. This has happened before to me same place on a clk, but not nearly an inch deep at it's highest. In one of the pictures you can see where...
  2. R

CLK430 dash storage removal

Any advice appreciated on the steps to remove the storage tray that is between the radio and the ash tray on a 2003 CLK430 Cabriolet. It appears to be lined with rubber that has deteriorated and coming apart. This is just above the center console, and if I can figure out how to get the ash...
  3. 2

W208 CLK430 Cabriolet 2001

Came to start my wife's CLK430 today and all the lights to the left of the instrument cluster came on (BAS/ESP, brake warning, etc) as did the Central triangle warning light and the "engine" light. I could hear the fuel pump start but nothing further happens as the ingnition switch is moved to...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom