clk430

1. J

Had a lot of rain recently

We have had a lot of rain recently, i got in old clk today, putting something on passenger footwell and the carpet is damp, and not just damp it's soaked. This has happened before to me same place on a clk, but not nearly an inch deep at it's highest. In one of the pictures you can see where...
  2. R

CLK430 dash storage removal

Any advice appreciated on the steps to remove the storage tray that is between the radio and the ash tray on a 2003 CLK430 Cabriolet. It appears to be lined with rubber that has deteriorated and coming apart. This is just above the center console, and if I can figure out how to get the ash...
  3. 2

W208 CLK430 Cabriolet 2001

Came to start my wife's CLK430 today and all the lights to the left of the instrument cluster came on (BAS/ESP, brake warning, etc) as did the Central triangle warning light and the "engine" light. I could hear the fuel pump start but nothing further happens as the ingnition switch is moved to...

A truly one stop site for Mercedes owners. Very experienced – friendly – down to earth – cost effective repairs offering either genuine or same quality parts so that you do not compromise your Mercedes heritage or reliability. Tel: 01406 422457fleetroadgarage.co.uk
Top Bottom