cls500

1. L

P023A-00 fault. CLS500 c218

Hi all, Just bought my dream cls500 week ago. I've done the service today(oil, filters,a/c) and found this fault. Have you got any idea what that might be? Sensor or pump? The car feels good, I can't see any problems. Any advice, suggestions much appreciated. Mike
  2. S

M273 engine variations

Hello! :) I have a 2006 CLS 500 with M273 engine which has to be replaced (it was ran with blocked oiling mechanism due to improper servicing). I am looking for a used M273 engine but it has variations. CLS 500 is fitted with M 273 960 but for example CLK 500 has M 273 967. Can anyone tell...
  3. M

any difference between two CLS500s ???!!!

ok , here is a big question in my head ... is the engine on CLS500s different from one another ? i own a CLS500 2012 and a porsche panamera 4s 2011 model, theres also a friend of mine who owns a CLS500 2012 modle as well. so once, as i only driven one car at a time thought lets see which is...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom