ml270

1. F

A163 2002 ABS PUMP NUMBER

I'll have another go at asking this. What is the part number for the ABS PUMP? My vin number is WDC1631132A305715. All help appreciated. Peter.
  2. M

Error code P1189 an P1192 - whats a common cause?

Hi All, My ML270 CDI auto (W163 2001 model, 130K miles) has had problems with going into limp mode for a few months. Ive changed the maf sensor (it was dead ;-) ) ,cam and crank sensors as they were erroring, glow plugs and "starter pack" and just now replaced the inlet manifold as the old...
  3. F

ML270 instrument lights not working.

Help!!! When I switch on my side or lights on my instrument lights go off. Any ideas anyone? Thanks, Peter.
  4. R

ML270 ECU Re-Map

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a 2002 ML270 ECU that has a remap from :- http://www.quantumtuning.co.uk/ The remap works very well, pulls like a train. No adverse MPG drop, maybe a little if you use the power more often :-) Approx 198bhp etc as per www site above...
  5. R

Pilot Bush - What Does it do ?

I see a few posts about replacing a leaking pilot bush, which along with a duff battery, can cause the P2600 fault code to appear and put the car in to limp mode. But, what does the pilot bush actually do ? I maybe thick, but a quick learner :-) Richard
  6. U

Loud creaking noise on cornering

Hi, just had my ML270 back from repairs (cosmetic only) where new Winbo side bars have been fitted to replace the old scratched ones. Since then the car makes very loud creaking metallic noises on rear/centre left and front/centre right when cornering in respective directions. The repair...
  7. F

ABS Light ML270 (2002) again

My ABS light comes on and disappears at will. I have asked the Forums advice on this and it was suggested that I get it checked on STAR. Fair enough but as the fault is intermittent surely I would be wasting money if the fault was not apparent at the garage? Can anyone suggest things I can check...
  8. M

ML 270 - Electrics Issues - Wiring / Two Lights & A Window Aren't Working

Hi, I joined hoping someone with good Mercedes knowledge might be able to help with a few electrical problems I'm experiencing with my Mercedes ML 270 4x4 Diesel. 1) The front near side, side light isn't working - The problem doesn't seem to be the bulb or power problem. Perhaps the bulb...
  9. R

ML270 lots of cranking to start

Mornig All, My ML270 looks like it needs the manifold replacing, which I will be doing shortly.. Swirl Flap issue causing oil leak, limp mode etc. Over the past month or so I have noticed that the car needs more engine turns to start it, it use to start more or less on the button...
  10. R

ML270 Auto not engaging neutral

Hi. I have a 2005 ML270 and have a problem with the automatic gearbox. When I apply the brakes in order to stop completely, it does not engage itself into neutral. So although I'm stationary with the brake on, the car is still trying to pull forward. My temporary solution is to slip it...
  11. G

ML279 leaky injector

Could anybody recommend a mechanic to reseat a leaky injector on my ML270 please.Im in Streatham South London,thanks in advance...Pete
  12. Seeker_UK

Audio 10 CD Problem

My dad has just bought a 2002 (52) ML270CDI and he's chuffed to bits with it. Except the Audio 10 CD player that is. ;) When you choose "CD", the display reads "No CD" and you cannot put a cD in the slot. Anyone here experience this problem and managed to fix it? If not, my gut feeling...
  13. M

ml70 gearbox stuck in 1st/2nd

hope someone can help! on test drive car goes into reverse,neutral or drive no problems.when in drive it just doesnt seem to go through the gears and is stuck in first or possibly second.plugged it into my snap on solus and loads of codes came up,half of them i was able to erase,but 147-gears...
  14. R

ML 270 Rear Air Con A/C puff....

Hi, Done a search of the forum, but could not find anything specific. My 2002 ML 270 CDi's air con works fine in the front, but the the air blown out of the rear vents even with the fan up full is little or no use at all. If I place my hands over the vents the air does come out of the...
  15. W

ML270 bent glow plug, no compression after injector seal change

I had my vehicle at a shop which was to clean the "black death", refurbish the injectors, and refit them with new washers. Well they couldn't get it started again and I had it towed on a flat bed to the dealers. The dealers replaced 3 injectors and then it started to sound like it wants to...
  16. W

ML270 ECU fried - after the injector seals was replaced

Hi all My 2.7 CRD - same engine as the ML270 (OM647 i think) ecu is blown (I know there will be differences in the ecu, but with this scenario I think my questions will be quite generic to common rail diesels and ecu/pcm's) I had a case of leaking injectors (black death) and took the...
  17. J

ML Mirror

Hi, Has anyone got a O/S Electric Mirror Frame for a ML(2003)? Would someone be able to tell me the part number if I pm them my chassis number? Thanks dokalj
  18. R

Problem with Side Wing Mirrors on my ML270 CDi 2002 model- Please Help

On my ML270 CDi the side door mirrors make a knocking knows when they close. The noise is cause by the mirrors trying to close after they have reached the closed position. Can anyone advise me what to do?
  19. J

12V Power Supply Caps

Hi, I have a ML which has the interior 12v cover caps missing. According to MB, they are standard and are used across the MB range. Therefore does anyone have some spare that they would like to sell to me? dokalj
  20. R

ML270 Poor MPG

Hi All, New to the site so please let me know if I am doing anything wrong (I am sure you will ;-) ) Anyway, picked up my ML270 on a 52 plate last week, 73K on the clock and seems to run very well. My main concern is MPG, i have managed to do 300 miles to 73 Litres of Diesel .. that works...

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom