w120

1. J

W210 items for sale

Hi - clearing out the garage, I now have a number of items for sale - mainly of a W210 E55. https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/stjohn62 Any questions, just send a message on eBay. Thank you.
  2. S

[Spares] NOS Big End Bearings for Panton W120 (180,190)

Hello to All so i have some a lot of Big end bearings for Mercedes Panton W120 180 , 190 1950's The Bearings are new old stock and they are in perfect condition If there is anyone interested please let me know on splitboy888 AT gmail DOT com Thanks Regards Alex
  3. S

[Spares] W120 Panton NOS Shock Absorbers

Hello to All so i have some Shock Absorbers for Mercedes Panton 180 and 190 1950's The shocks are new old stock and they are in perfect condition all made in West Germany If there is anyone interested please let me know on splitboy888 AT gmail DOT com Thanks Regards Alex

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom