w204

1. A

W204 Estate jacking up and axle stands.

I'm sure this must have been asked and answered hundreds of times, but I'm dammed if I can find the answer anywhere. I need to replace my front left lower control arm, so what I need to know is this: How/where do I jack the front of the car up using a trolley jack and then where do I...
  2. W

W204 2012 has micro-blistered paintwork

Hi. This is my first post. Having read through previous posts I see that some MB owners have had problems with their paintwork coming out in micro-blisters. Did MB help out with remedying the defect for anyone? Did you have to go to Court to get their attention? My 2012 C180 estate in solid red...
  3. E

Is there self leveling by default on W204 (WAGON) ?

Hello guys, I am looking to buy a Wagon, and after having discovered that the self levelling is standard on the E class (S211), I decided to turn away from it as I am looking for reliability. Thus, do you know if E-class' little brother, W204 has the same system by default, or is it normal...
  4. C

New C220 owner

Hi everyone I've been a 'lurker' of this forum since I bought my first Mercedes back in December, so thought it was about time I registered and introduced myself! I took my car down to Devon last week and the weather was incredible, so took the opportunity to pull over and take a few...
  5. T

2012 c250 amg rear spoiler

Hello people, I just left a deposit on my first Mercedes today, it's red and I want to get a black amg rear spoiler for it. I see a lot on eBay varying on price so just wondering would anyone here have bought one previous and send me in the right direction as where to buy one . Cheers in...
  6. W

C350 (w204) Fuse Diagram

Has anyone got a fusebox wiring diagram or fuse layout for a c350cdi (w204)? The central one (in front of the gear lever) 12v outputs doesnt seem to work and I've tested it with 2 different adaptors, plus the one in the glovebox still works.
  7. M

Greetings from Romania

I own a beautiful beast: C klasse, w204, C250CDI from 2009. It has 204HP, and a torque of 500 Nm. It is a great car! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T7xtYP__0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5T7xtYP__0
  8. A

Engine management light

hi guys I have this problem with my w204 c220 diesel estate automatic(2009) (98k), that I cant seem to figure out what it is. While stationery if i want to accelerate the car seems to hesitate initially with a jerk with idle moving up and down in rev range (500 to 1500 rpm) as if the car is...
  9. M

Very Very Frustrated - Audio 20 is Dumb - is there nothing i can do?!!

So i have a 2009 W204 Estate with what i'm told is a base model Audio 20 Unit, no Navi, only 4 buttons on the steering wheel and a Aux in the glovebox. Comand tells me there's nothing that can be done unless i spend around £2000+ converting it to a command system. I look at the screen and...
  10. R

Hey Hey!

Hi Guys, Just purchased a 2011 w204 C Class Coupe 250cdi. Excellent ride so far! Took me long to find one with full on leather, pano roof - got there in the end! Just a little background from moi - was driving a Smart 451 for the past 3+ years, prior to that had an e46 M3 - looking at the...
  11. S

Question in paddle shift...(W204)

W204 C350 paddle shift is my panic :< Hello all~ My car is 2009 W204 C350 Sport Sedan! My car is faced with the problem...... :< I installed a C63 AMG paddle shift.... Electrical signals are operating normally... However, the shift paddles do not work. :( What should i do next? SCN...
  12. moj91

W204 250 CDi Loosing coolant...

Hi all, Past few days I've had a low coolant warning message on start up in my C250 Cdi, I've had a quick look under the bonnet but cant see any blatant leaks... I've also noticed that the coolant that is in the header tank is a tad murky. Are there any common coolant loss issues...
  13. K

W204 07/08 - C220 WONT START

Good Morning guys. I have never had a major problem with my car. I have always kept it well maintained and now disappointed that my car will not start. When you put the key in it makes the normal sounds like that zaaap when you insert it. then the white dash comes on. Not the Dash lights...
  14. moj91

W204 Parking Sensors Faulty (Help/Ideas please!)

Good evening all! After a recent bout of rain, the W204 has developed a problem with its front parking sensors, I assume one or more has gotten wet. Is this common? Is it usually the sensor(s) or could it be a loom connector fault? Is there anything i can do to the okay ones to seal them...
  15. 6

Improving ride quality and handling of a C350 CDI sport

I've had numerous cars and driven many more, from track biased to luxo barges. I find my C350 CDI saloon Sport quite harsh in terms of comfort, but without the handling benefits. I reckon the springs rates are too high and the dampers don't seem to react to road irregularities well enough...
  16. ProjexDesignUk

Mercedes C Class W204 '08 - Conversion to C63 2012

We have just taken in today another C350cdi W204 2008 and we plan to give it the Facelift 2012 C63 look conversion... Lets start with some images of the car as stock and add a few more over the next week. 20140923_110908 by Projex Design Uk, on Flickr 20140923_110926 by Projex Design...
  17. S

C Class DRL issue - constant dim glow

Hi, wondering if you can help. I have a 2011 C Class Saloon, and the passenger side DRL is constantly glowing very dimly. This has happened previously around 6 months ago, and both DRL units were replaced by my local dealer under warranty. This seemed to resolve the problem at the time...
  18. moj91

W204 (Pre-Facelift) Keeps blowing sidelights...

My W204 dislikes sidelight bulbs it seems (Pre-facelift) I changed them to LED (with canbus resistors built in, common type on ebay) and they all lasted no longer than a couple of months before failing. Yet the same ones, (same batch) have lasted well over a year and still going on our W220 S...
  19. G

Results - eBay DRL's Fitted to W204

Ordered some aftermarket DRL's for my C250 half expecting to send them back after looking at them but these turned out to be pretty good so thought I would share. They took around 45mins to fit, longest part was deciding how they should operate, when they should come on, dim and switch off...
  20. S

2007 C180K W204 Timing Chain / Worn Sprockets Issue

Hi all, Apologies for another thread about this issue but I just want to know if there are likely to be future problems once this is fixed..... I have a problem with my timing chain. The car wouldn't start one morning and after having it towed to an garage, it was diagnosed as having a...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom