w211 alarm

1. M

2004 e320cdi IL6

Hello All, Just wanted to say thank you for the forum, have come here on a number of occasions regarding both my current and previous mercedes. I just wanted to put some points together regarding my specific model of E class for anyone thinking of buying one, i know for many this is an old car...
  2. V

2003 W211 Estate Alarm Issues...

Hello! I have a 2003 E320 Estate, and the anti-theft alarm is driving me mad! It sounds for no discernible reason, and at odd times. Yesterday, I returned to the car to find the lights flashing, and the battery too dead to start the engine. I have checked all the switches (boot, doors)...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom