w220 problems

1. W

W220 ABS problem

Hello i have a mercedes s class from 1998 and my var is allergic to rain. Every time i drive when its raining my ABS light comes off and it say ABS bas esp and my servo stop working and yesterday my transmission Didnt want to lever up in gears. Is it someone that have the same problem as me?
  2. G

Difference between rebuilt and new Airmatic struts

Interesting reading from the bilstein website on the differences between rebuilt and new struts. http://www.bilsteinus.com/fileadmin/airspring/BILSTEIN_B4_air_suspension_module_catalogue.pdf
  3. G

2003 W220 S350

Hi guys Hope somebody can help. My car throws up these faults under acceleration after about 4000rpm. I can reset the codes and the engine light goes out and drives fine otherwise as long as i don't go above 4000rpm. Spark plugs, coils, fuel filter, air filter are all recent. Any ideas...
  4. B

w220 2001 s320 cdi no start

Hi peeps. major issues for this w220. here is what happened. car just stopped when driving, no power, no crank. been parked up for 4 months. so had a look and got some fault codes. After diagnostics with a Launch machine, rear sam unit was out. replaced, also replaced front right sam...
  5. J

Heater Blower Problem

Another problem with my W220, :shock::mad: When I turn the heater blower on you can hear the air blowing but only a tiny amount of air is coming out of the vents as though there is a pipe not joined up, you can hear the noise of the air blowing it seems to be coming from the passenger side...
  6. J

W220 creaking noise when turning wheel

I have a 51 plate w220 cdi, when you turn the steering wheel it makes a creeking grinding kind of noise does anyone have any idea what this could be? it happens when stationary or when parking into a space.:confused:

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom