€£400K Brabus CLS 6.3 SV12-R BI TURBO when new.

toby1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 CL420 C140; 1997 SL500 R129
I'd say it was massively overpriced, but it does look the canine's testicles

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
I'd say it was massively overpriced, but it does look the canine's testicles

It was also massively overpriced when new!:shock: Do those Brabus bits really add that much to a car's value?

An average £80k a year depreciation should see it almost for free next year.:D

ianrandom

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1986 420SE, 1990 420SEC, 1989 2cv6.
Heh, thats a lot of money.
I saw the one in the showroom at Reading. Cant remember what that one was called, its a Brabus CLS though and i think it was a V12. It was the chairman of the dealers apparently and was £180K when it was new.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
all that money, and it doesnt even have front foglights???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OP
Mcobinad

Mcobinad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 Designo Black paint, R500 W251, CL600 W216
I think the dealership should call on McLaren Formula 1™ drivers to purchase this one beginning with Lewis Hamilton.

Honestly, a car exceeding 366 km/h :rolleyes:! Will it be driven on European roads or in the land of fearless spirits :confused:

SSR S500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S500/2002/V8
Bonkers car with that much power. Expensive yes, but what could you compare it to? Wouldn't mind taking that thing out on the German Autobahns

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Honestly, a car exceeding 366 km/h :rolleyes:!

whats that in a language i can understand ie MPH????

not that fast compared to a bugatti veyron which i believe breaks 400 kmh (250+mph i DO know!!!)

teddycatkin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W107-SL W124-220te W123-230e W201 2.0
Brabus

Looks a nice car --suit a lottery winner maybe?
My pal in the motor trade has the Brabus ML biturbo --body in white 22 inch black wheels -black hide interior and blacked out side windows and its very :)impressive and awsome to drive.

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
1-stephen-taylor.artistwebsites.com
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
whats that in a language i can understand ie MPH????

not that fast compared to a bugatti veyron which i believe breaks 400 kmh (250+mph i DO know!!!)

Pete, it will do 228mph.

It will also carry two more people than a Veyron and use less fuel and cost less to run.

It will out run a Ferrari 599 and any Ferrari car for that matter. It will out perform any Porsche 911, any Lamborghini. Quite why it hasn't sold is a mystery.

I'd have it in a heart beat if I could afford it.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
Pete, it will do 228mph.

It will also carry two more people than a Veyron and use less fuel and cost less to run.

It will out run a Ferrari 599 and any Ferrari car for that matter. It will out perform any Porsche 911, any Lamborghini. Quite why it hasn't sold is a mystery.

I'd have it in a heart beat if I could afford it.

Which is about twice as long as your licence would last!!

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
Which is about twice as long as your licence would last!!

You'd easily out run a helicopter in it.

People buy fast cars by and large and never breach the performance. I am probably in the minority of 320cdi drivers of actually having driven at the top speed of the car more than once.

Most buy fast cars because they can do it, not that they will necessarily travel at 220mph +, so I cannot see why that car is still doing the rounds.

At £80k its miles cheaper than a proper super car, miles better built, miles more practical and a MB dealer would be able to look after it for less than it would cost to maintain a Lambo.

I still maintain its a snip and if I had £80k for a car, that is exactly where I would put it. Not some glued together Aston Martin.

whitenemesis

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS55 AMG '05
As the national limit is only 1/3 of that car's top speed you wouldn't need to push it that far. A colleague collected 3 points for accelerating too briskly (in the opinion of the following traffic officer).

You just know you will use that acceleration, you will exceed the speed limit. You may never experience it's top speed but you won't have to, to fall foul of the boys & girls in blue

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
As the national limit is only 1/3 of that car's top speed you wouldn't need to push it that far. A colleague collected 3 points for accelerating too briskly (in the opinion of the following traffic officer).

You just know you will use that acceleration, you will exceed the speed limit. You may never experience it's top speed but you won't have to, to fall foul of the boys & girls in blue

I can fall foul of them in an E220cdi :lol::lol:

Doesn't stop me wanting this though. just to say I had a Brabus:cool:

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
228 mph now that makes sense. cheers Steve.

So it will outrun an SLR and an SLS, carry the family, whats not to like? even I would tolerate an auto box in THAT!!!! although i would just HAVE to find somewhere to fully open the taps on it!

st4

Banned
Reaction score
Website
Your Mercedes
Disqualified driver
228 mph now that makes sense. cheers Steve.

So it will outrun an SLR and an SLS, carry the family, whats not to like? even I would tolerate an auto box in THAT!!!! although i would just HAVE to find somewhere to fully open the taps on it!

The M62 nr Hull has a 4 mile straight or so. The M1 nr Northampon services would be another place with a long well sighted straight.

If you're brave, try it out on the M6 soutbound about 10 miles prior to Forton services.

There are some bends but if its quiet, just use all three lanes.

Good job I haven't got £80,000 for a car.

Developer

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212 E63 S 5.5 biturbo
For me, it's worth £80K just for being the only one in the UK - you'd drive every mile knowing it was unique and could kick the sh*t out of everything you'd ever come across.

You could pay £60+ for some snail Range Rover.

Childish I know, but that's how I feel.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom