124 electrics

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
260 e saab 900 HONDA ACCORD
Jacklee

Many thanks for quick reply is there a quick method or do i have to check all piping paul

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
Not sure of a quick way. I would start at the vacuum unit inside the drivers door and work from there.

When you say "have no remote locking on car open by key" do you mean the remote locking is not working or not fitted?

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jacklee

was not working when given the car only opened with key these are the things i am trying to put right paul

OP
J

JACKLEE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
jacklee

sorry also forgot to mention on previous investigation noticed that the two wires to the vacumn pump (under rear seat) wires had been broken or cut (green and brown) and the brown had been connected to the green wire pump seemed to run on for about a minute so i placed green to green brown to brown all i can hear now is a phut phut phut if you know what i mean would this effect the locking system i can open my 300 te with just the key and all doors will unlock sorry for going on paul

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom