124 front window motor

lanciaman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 Cabrio (A124) - 1994
Hi. Can anyone tell me if the actual motor for the 124 is the same for the coupe as saloon/estates? I know the regulator will be different.

thanks

OP
lanciaman

lanciaman

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 Cabrio (A124) - 1994
Anyone got an idea? :confused:

Dec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W202
Don’t know the answer to your question or what the fault is but have a look here… http://forums.mercedesclub.org.uk/showthread.php?t=97584&page=2 … if you open the convenience control unit and turn the ignition on you may be able to operate the faulty window, manually, by manipulating points on the appropriate relay.

Dec

Last edited:

Bolide

Reaction score
Website
www.w124.co.uk
Your Mercedes
BMW 525 Diesel Touring
The Coupe motor is different - the glass is bigger & heavier. The mechanism is different as well

I'd expect Estate and Saloon kit to be interchangeable

Nick Froome

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom