19’s or 20’s

OP
Lukecoles

Lukecoles

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 E Class
Why do you need a staggered setup? It'll increase the cost of rubber, that's for sure.
Just always preferred the look of the staggered set up

OP
Lukecoles

Lukecoles

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2010 E Class
Not exactly as a Ford Fiesta (no matter how nice the new ones are (and they are very nice)) are not a Mercedes E-Class. I have Mercedes because of how nice to drive they are, how comfortable they are and how they make me feel when driving them. I like to keep them clean and well maintained and I appreciate the external looks. I've always spent way more time in the drivers seat than on the outside so it's for my benefit not for those admiring glances (or shop window viewing)
Yes I couldn’t agree more, well put

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
Personally I like the 18's on mine, 19's would just be a little to much. That said I think the 18's work better if you drop the suspension by 10-15mm, the wheels will then fill the arches just that little bit better.

V6Matty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S212/2010/E350 (His) W246/2016/B200 (Hers)
If you find a set and want to sell your current 18's let me know as I'm looking for a second set

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom