1995 300D Headlight Switch

rbarrett

Reaction score
How do you remove the headlight switch knob? I don't want to break anything and I am just now getting started on what appears to be a very long journey into the reaches of the dash board to R&R the A/C evaporator. I have the service manual on CD but cannot find the switch. Thanks in advance.
:confused:R. Barrett

SilverSaloon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124/1994/om606
How do you remove the headlight switch knob? I don't want to break anything and I am just now getting started on what appears to be a very long journey into the reaches of the dash board to R&R the A/C evaporator. I have the service manual on CD but cannot find the switch. Thanks in advance.
:confused:R. Barrett

grip with plyers and a cloth to avoid damage and pull was the advice i was given for my R107 SL switch which is the same as my W124 switch.....

OP
R

rbarrett

Reaction score
Thanks... I just found it in the manual... I should have looked a little closer. I Panicked! Your advice is actually more straight forward than the manual... it just says..."Pull off...Fit on" hmmmm.... Thanks, R.Barrett:rolleyes:

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom