2001 c200K Coupe

kappa

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2001 Mercedes 200K Coupe
Hi all,

I am a newbie to the german scene, especially Mercedes, as I have always drive Classic Mini's, BMW's, VW's and Audi's.

I am about to get my hands on my first Mercedes, which will be a 2001 C200K Coupe next week and was looking and mods to get a few more pony's out her.

My question is where is a good place to get performance mods, i.e:

Air filter induction kit
ECU remap
Cat back exhaust or maybe even a full system
Suspension coilovers or if too expensive shocks and springs
Brakes

I have searched the forum, but its quite hard too find performance parts for the C200K Coupe.

If anyone can help, this will be really appriciated. If this can preferably be in the london area, would be good.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kappa

prwales

Banned
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ge300, w124 300e, various VW's
Longlife stainless steel exhausts sell induction kits for most cars and will knock you up a free flow exhaust too, one in Stevenage and one in Carshalton, Surrey, ecu re-maps and suspension kits are more of a specialsed area so its the German tuners for those. Vath, Brabus, Kleeman, Carlsson...very expensive though

http://www.longlife.co.uk/depots/

the suspension manufacturers themselves might be an option too, Koni, Bilstein, Boge/Sachs, Apex for springs,

Last edited:

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom