2011 e350 264bhp injectors

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
It’s only money, you can always earn more
I know buddy I’m going to see what I can do but also have one tough arse wife giving me hell over this

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I know buddy I’m going to see what I can do but also have one tough arse wife giving me hell over this
Call by the petrol station on the way back and invest in some apology flowers...:cool:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
It would cost him more than £250 to keep it on the forecourt for another 2 months, not many cars will now move this side of 2020....just sayin

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
It would cost him more than £250 to keep it on the forecourt for another 2 months, not many cars will now move this side of 2020....just sayin
I know mate I was shocked he would not Except my offer considering what’s going on if he don’t I will hold out for a while. A good friend or mine is also selling his 2012 e220d for well within my budget ok it’s not the 350 but coming from vw I suppose it’s a nice start into Mercedes ownership

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score

Sell it to her Lee:

- 50k miles with FMBSH
- serviced every 5k miles, the engine has been cosseted and good for another 100k miles
- a keeper, you should be able to run the car for the foreseeable
- 6 months bullet proof warranty
- there are so many cars out there that are high miles with part service history it’s a minefield

Considering the above I wouldn’t let it go and a bunch of flowers wouldn’t go amiss

Good luck!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom