2013 - W204 - C250

potterwoz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 C250 Coupe
Hi all.
Newbie to this forum after some frustrating times going on with my car

A few weeks ago I developed a knock over bumps at a slow speed from the drivers side (RHF).

The front lower arm inner bushing was shot so I replaced that, as well as the drop link. The knock was still there. I've replaced the suspension leg. The knock is still there.

Could it possibly be engine mounts? It's driving me mad. Has anybody had anything like this before?

OP
P

potterwoz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 C250 Coupe
Anybody got any ideas? Sorry to be a pain

steve gooding

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C220 Sport CDI estate
Anybody got any ideas? Sorry to be a pain

I had similar on my 2012 w204 a few years back, but it was the bottom ball joint on the lower arm. Which you’ve already replaced..
Doesn’t sound like engine mounts. Could be a snapped spring, top mounts or the shock absorber itself?

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
P

potterwoz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 C250 Coupe
I had similar on my 2012 w204 a few years back, but it was the bottom ball joint on the lower arm. Which you’ve already replaced..
Doesn’t sound like engine mounts. Could be a snapped spring, top mounts or the shock absorber itself?

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You would have thought so wouldnt you. But I've put a new spring and damper on it. It's driving me mental!

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom