2017 C220 Premium plus Sport or AMG

Richard79

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220d Sport Premium Plus Estate (2017)
New here, but just looking to purchase my first MB! I've found a 2017 C220 Premium Sport in Grey, with 38k on the clock which looks good. I've also seen a few AMG models around but just wondered what peoples thoughts were between the Sport and AMG.

Also has anyone got a Premium Plus model - is it worth the extra cash compared to the Premium. Be great to hear any views or anything I should look out for on this car

Looking forward to stepping into the MB world!!

onefortheroad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Me -2019 GLC 350 coupe AMG line. Mrs- ford kuga 65 plate awd powershift .
The amg line is basically, skirts,boot spoiler, wheels and possibly front valence. Sports suspension. If its not wearing an amg badge its purely cosmetic changes.

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Welcome Richard. The difference between Premium and Premium Plus varies between models and years depending on how the Marketing guys want to respond to the market. As an example, on my 2018 GLC, Plus added Burmester Sound and the full Comand navigation system (rather than the budget Garmin Audio 20 system).

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
The amg line is basically, skirts,boot spoiler, wheels and possibly front valence. Sports suspension. If its not wearing an amg badge its purely cosmetic changes.
AND EVEN THEN......

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom