300TD ABS problem

chastrain

Reaction score
HI ... i filled the boot with wood for the burner yesterday turned the ignition, started her up and the ABS warning light stayed on, drove home, unloaded, started and moved to park and all was normal, no ABS warning, could be foolish thinking and i doubt it but i thought perhaps due to the load the ABS was informing me that under such heavy conditions it wouldn't operate, or at least properly, never happens on the Volvo. Any great problem ?

thanks a bunch :)

Number_Cruncher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 E300D TE
Check the connections to the rear ABS sensor which is mounted in the nose of the diff. The wire desappears through the floor into the car, and there's a connector somewhere under the rear seats which may have been dislodged as you loaded / unloaded the car.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
This is an odd one and too early to know if anything is failing,,I would wait and see

OP
chastrain

chastrain

Reaction score
Cheers Number&Television, yes is an odd one, got plenty more loads to come so will see what happens, in the interim will check the connections to rear sensor though may tend to think if i loosened them in someway it would stay on or strobe ?

Number... earlier bubbles, all is dry, still dry, no water :Oops:

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom