380SL 1981, Bumpers and Exhaust

Barrieshaw

Reaction score
Website
www.cyprusholidayapartments.org
Your Mercedes
SL/1981/380
Hi Guys, i am a newbee.
i have been trailing the net for for 2 days looking for replacement exhaust system for my 81, 380SL. the problem seems to be that i nobody supplies the two front down pipes & cross flow pipe.
they only supply pipes to mid section muffler and muffler/ pipes to rear muffler & muffler with rubber hanging loops.
any guidance appreciated.

i am also trying to source front & rear chrome bumper sections, mine have rusted through.

Thanks Guys,
Barrie

rayhennig

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1991 300CE-24 Sportline
Hi Guys, i am a newbee.
i have been trailing the net for for 2 days looking for replacement exhaust system for my 81, 380SL. the problem seems to be that i nobody supplies the two front down pipes & cross flow pipe.
they only supply pipes to mid section muffler and muffler/ pipes to rear muffler & muffler with rubber hanging loops.
any guidance appreciated.

i am also trying to source front & rear chrome bumper sections, mine have rusted through.

Thanks Guys,
Barrie

Have you tried Mercedes? Seems an obvious starting point and you should be able to get some discount.

My experience is that MB exhausts last many years and, in the long run, are worth the extra.

Good luck.

RayH

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom