Last edited:
OP
A

anas2912

Reaction score
Iam warry beause of wiring of the throttle may be not fully opened

type49

Reaction score
I assume you mean at 5600RPM, the gearbox changes up a gear when you want it to hold on a bit longer? This is only slightly under, as these should change at 6000RPM, not 6500. Either way, probably only a minor adjustment. Either kickdown switch is not working correctly, throttle adjustment wrong (not getting full throttle), or, most likely, gearbox control cable not adjusted properly. Look for the cable going down to the gearbox from the throttle housing. Now move the throttle slightly with your hand & look for a black plastic "pointer/arrow" which moves about. The points ( >< ) should be together with no throttle. If they are slightly out, then adjust the cable with a 13mm spanner.

OP
A

anas2912

Reaction score
cheked by otech. Bosch Diagnostic I tgoudht the error name was speed sensor !!

OP
A

anas2912

Reaction score
I assume you mean at 5600RPM, the gearbox changes up a gear when you want it to hold on a bit longer? This is only slightly under, as these should change at 6000RPM, not 6500. Either way, probably only a minor adjustment. Either kickdown switch is not working correctly, throttle adjustment wrong (not getting full throttle), or, most likely, gearbox control cable not adjusted properly. Look for the cable going down to the gearbox from the throttle housing. Now move the throttle slightly with your hand & look for a black plastic "pointer/arrow" which moves about. The points ( >< ) should be together with no throttle. If they are slightly out, then adjust the cable with a 13mm spanner.

You are right because if the car at parking it reaches the red line

I will do what you mention to me and try your solution

Thanks a lot

OP
A

anas2912

Reaction score
Now my car reach around 6500 RPM

Simply I solve the abs problem and this problem solved

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom