560 SEC Widebody, 500E, Hammer and SL70/73

SussexCL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CL600
A polite ask whether anyone might be able to put me in touch with UK owners of really nice examples of one of any of these?

Brabus EV12
Mercedes 560SEC widebody by AMG
Mercedes 190e 2.5-16 Evo II
Mercedes AMG 'Hammer'
Mercedes SL70 or SL73 AMG
Mercedes 500E
Mercedes E60 AMG
Mercedes 450SEL 6.9

Keen to find the rarest original cars, in the best possible condition.

I have been flattered to be invited onto the Steering Committee of one of the leading Concours events in the UK, and asked to curate, amongst other things, a class of Youngtimers.

My aim is to assemble the best collection of Youngtimers, side by side, focussing very much on Alpina, BMW, Mercedes, AMG and Brabus, etc.

Further, if you know of any owners of any of the following, I would really appreciate hearing from you:

E31 BMW 850 CSi
E30 BMW M3 Ravaglia
E36 BMW M3 GT or GT2
E31 Alpina B12
E38 Alpina B12 6.0

Many thanks in advance,

Tom

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
don’t think you will get much help here, not only are you asking for personal information but a list of highly valuable cars.
Send me some free tickets to the event mind.

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
....Anyone seen the film gone in 60s btw?

OP
S

SussexCL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes CL600
don’t think you will get much help here, not only are you asking for personal information but a list of highly valuable cars.
Send me some free tickets to the event mind.
Whilst I appreciate where you are coming from, I would rather avoid the facetiousness, not the warmest forum welcome.

I am not requesting personal information, merely assistance in connecting me and the other members of our Steering Committee with owners who have an interest at showing their cars at one of the leading Concours events in the UK, and certainly the first Youngtimers Class.

Its great to see the increased appreciation for these cars, I myself enjoy them greatly in my collection of cars.

Yes, they are becoming more valuable, but any prospective owner is very welcome to request my credentials before offering further information.

I am pleased to report that we have already had a 190e 16v Evo II entered by a UK collector, so we are off to a good start.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Whilst I appreciate where you are coming from, I would rather avoid the facetiousness, not the warmest forum welcome.

I am not requesting personal information, merely assistance in connecting me and the other members of our Steering Committee with owners who have an interest at showing their cars at one of the leading Concours events in the UK, and certainly the first Youngtimers Class.

Its great to see the increased appreciation for these cars, I myself enjoy them greatly in my collection of cars.

Yes, they are becoming more valuable, but any prospective owner is very welcome to request my credentials before offering further information.

I am pleased to report that we have already had a 190e 16v Evo II entered by a UK collector, so we are off to a good start.
What is in your collection?
Any pics?

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom