'72 350 sl

J

john hakeman

:D
Again I am not sure if I am doing this in the correct manner but here goes. I have never been impressed with the Haynes Workshop Manuals as they seem to finish halfway through or describe one engine but not another properly for instance when dismantling an engine etc. The proper manuals are top class but expensive if you can get one. I bought a CD for the Land Rover which is great but a previous one I bought turned out to be possibly a fake as it only had electrics on it. Can anyone recommend a CD I prefer as you can print off a page & it can get dirty without ruining the whole thing. PS thanks for birthday message John

SilverSaloon

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
w124/1994/om606
:D
Again I am not sure if I am doing this in the correct manner but here goes. I have never been impressed with the Haynes Workshop Manuals as they seem to finish halfway through or describe one engine but not another properly for instance when dismantling an engine etc. The proper manuals are top class but expensive if you can get one. I bought a CD for the Land Rover which is great but a previous one I bought turned out to be possibly a fake as it only had electrics on it. Can anyone recommend a CD I prefer as you can print off a page & it can get dirty without ruining the whole thing. PS thanks for birthday message John

try your favorite auction site

OP
J

john hakeman

:lol::lol:
try your favorite auction site

I am answering my own question really but I found a supplier of a full mercedes cd from I think south africa its about 35euro delivered but it sounds like the dogs! I will report when I get it (if anyone out there is interested)?

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom