99 c250 td fuel pipe guage

Ad777

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1999 C250 TD estate W202 engine
Hi all, am wanting to fit a new bit of flexi fuel pipe, from where it joins the solid pipe coming into engine bay from tank and attaches to fuel heater. Mercedes don't stock it, didn't have info on the gauge, and can't see without removing the inlet manifold. Anyone done it and can advise? Thanks.

Doug1234

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1997 w210 e300td
On my om606 I replaced it with a length of 10mm internal diameter fuel hose from Eurocarparts.
Stock pipe has some bends formed in it and a couple of fittings it sits clamped in to stop it moving and rubbing and wearing through.
Now I struggled because the length I had was one meter long and its long enough just to do the job but it takes some working out how to mount it to a avoid it getting rubbed through as you cannot replicate the originals sharp bends.
So I would suggest getting a two meter length of hose and go from there as you will find that easiest. Maybe even go over top of manifold to reach it ,use some larger bore heater hose for it to run through and cable tie that down.

OP
A

Ad777

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1999 C250 TD estate W202 engine
On my om606 I replaced it with a length of 10mm internal diameter fuel hose from Eurocarparts.
Stock pipe has some bends formed in it and a couple of fittings it sits clamped in to stop it moving and rubbing and wearing through.
Now I struggled because the length I had was one meter long and its long enough just to do the job but it takes some working out how to mount it to a avoid it getting rubbed through as you cannot replicate the originals sharp bends.
So I would suggest getting a two meter length of hose and go from there as you will find that easiest. Maybe even go over top of manifold to reach it ,use some larger bore heater hose for it to run through and cable tie that down.
Perfect...that's just what I needed to know. Thank you very much!

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom