A class advice please

OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
Yes
This article on Wikipedia suggests that, for the 2013-2018 W176 generation, the 1.5L Diesels were Renault but the petrol engines were MB.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_A-Class#Engines_2
This article on Wikipedia suggests that, for the 2013-2018 W176 generation, the 1.5L Diesels were Renault but the petrol engines were MB.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_A-Class#Engines_2
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_A-Class#Engines_2[/QUOTE

Thank you for that info and yes that’s what I want in red lol I can start looking now I know thank you for help merc where clueless

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Be careful of Red particularly "Fire Opal", loads of problems with microblisters and having to be totally re-sprayed.

Doesn't happen to all of them so if you look at one go over the bodywork with extreme care, it is a lovely colour though :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Look for an A200, it has the more powerful engine

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201905288418465?make=MERCEDES-BENZ&radius=1500&postcode=cb62jl&year-from=2015&model=A CLASS&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&advertising-location=at_cars&colour=Red&sort=relevance&page=1

This has the Premuim Plus pack on

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classi...searchad=New&colour=Red&year-from=2015&page=1

Last edited:
OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
I would strongly recommend you avoid red MBs. Mercedes has had many many problems with the paint on red cars usually necessitating a full respray.
Oh right didnt know that thanks for tip i like that blue they do also or gun grey dont want black lol

OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
Yes blue is my second choice that one is lovley i only have 15k to spend so was thinking wait to sept as new reg come in might lower price of used ones maybe hopeing lol

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Yes blue is my second choice that one is lovley i only have 15k to spend so was thinking wait to sept as new reg come in might lower price of used ones maybe hopeing lol

Always buy at the end of the month when they need to get their figures up, there will be a massive influx of cars on the 1st Sept so that would be a good time to buy, look for cars with the "Premium Plus" pack on as well if possible as they are well specced

OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
Always buy at the end of the month when they need to get their figures up, there will be a massive influx of cars on the 1st Sept so that would be a good time to buy, look for cars with the "Premium Plus" pack on as well if possible as they are well specced
Brillant thank you i want to get the best spec i can get for my price lol really grateful for replys love forums for info.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
Quite like the green ones :D

IMG_5055.jpg

grayb

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI (S212) 2010
OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
Good job we are all different, my daughter has black which I quite like but my favourite is probably Brilliant Blue Metallic :)
Yes i do love the blue too

sonic

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E350CDI, SLC250d, FJR 1300
Renault to be fair make some very good diesel engines. I am sure MB will have looked at the engine very closely before agreeing to fit it. If you are only doing 5K a year, do you need 4 seats, have a look at a SLK?

OP
H

Heidi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A class
Yeah i do but slk are so nice

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom