A day at Mercedes Benz World

Smiler

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL65 AMG & E63 AMG Estate
Hi,

First time I have posted on here - so be gentle with me..

It was my birthday on Tuesday - thanks for the birthday mail! - so my wife treated me to a day at Mercedes Benz World. Took the SL350 out for 30 minutes in the morning, it was good fun.:)

We, (me and my better half), had lunch at the Gullwing restaurant, while we watched a few other cars going around the track.

After lunch, it was time to take the SL500 out, (had the same instructer) and I really had a lot of fun:):) I now need to save my pennies to be able to buy one.

Smiler

E320 Elegance Estate

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi,

First time I have posted on here - so be gentle with me..

It was my birthday on Tuesday - thanks for the birthday mail! - so my wife treated me to a day at Mercedes Benz World. Took the SL350 out for 30 minutes in the morning, it was good fun.:)

We, (me and my better half), had lunch at the Gullwing restaurant, while we watched a few other cars going around the track.

After lunch, it was time to take the SL500 out, (had the same instructor) and I really had a lot of fun:):) I now need to save my pennies to be able to buy one.

Smiler

E320 Elegance Estate

Hi Smiler and congratulations on your first post!

No wonder you are smiling! Tell us a bit more about your thoughts on the differences between the SL 350 and the SL 500. Which are you going to have?

MarkF

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML 270CDi
Glad you had a great time, I will be visiting MB World next summer as I have to visit a customer in Surry so will make the effort to visit and get a trip in my dream car.
ML 63AMG.

OP
S

Smiler

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL65 AMG & E63 AMG Estate
The SL 350 was "nice" and I enjoyed the ride, but that was just a warm up for the SL 500 - as soon as I got in and started it up, I had a smile from ear to ear. The 500 had the bigger wheels with low profice tyres, ABC and F1 paddles it was a blast. It's the SL 500 for me.

Smiler

E320 Elegance Estate

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I enjoy mine Smiler and welcome to the forum :D:D

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom