A few hours with Cole and MBS

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
I did not have a good start,,up at 6am sadly Lilian down to 3 so I had to feed here in bed, we got out of the house by 7.30am and got to Southampton by 9.20am so not bad going in the 140.

My problem was I had noticed that the brake pedal seemed to have more travel than it used to, and I acquired a second hand master cylinder (£825 new) Dave and Colin both tried it and though the master cylinder was OK and thought that the brake fluid may not have been changed in a long time, so we settled for a fluid change as it was black looking, Cole cleaned up my rear brake pipes while all this was taking place and wax oiled the pipes.

The car came off the lift and the pedal was much higher and a lot further up, the drive home was nice with a very hard brake pedal so that fixed it just right.

The phone rang 37 times in the just under 2 hours that I was there, the RAC arrived with a 211, another 204 came and left their keys, then another arrived and there were more arriving as I left, Lilian was now in a very bad mood and not talking to me, Colin got her into the car and we all lived happily all the way home.

Thank you Colin :D:D

paul hayward

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
all MB sold..V70R now ;-)
i do really think they need a parking assistant ..and someone to make the coffees for them though:D... im gonna do a career change:lol:

OP
television

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
i do really think they need a parking assistant ..and someone to make the coffees for them though:D... im gonna do a career change:lol:

True all those calls and people coming and going, how do you do any work, but they do:D

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
Pleasure as always Malc,

Highlight of my day was Lilian sitting in my Astravan for 30mins with my sunglasses on!!!!

Bless her!!

Spannaz

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Kia Sedona 08
.......... constantly ringing phone........Oh how I know some places would DIE for something like that. Companies spend thousands trying to achieve it, but MBS don't need to. Seems you have the perfect recipe for success gents.......keep it up,i see only good things ahead.
Now.......when are you starting to sell shares? lol

OP
television

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Pleasure as always Malc,

Highlight of my day was Lilian sitting in my Astravan for 30mins with my sunglasses on!!!!

Bless her!!

She also went for a walk right to the far end with them on, with her own as well :D

Cole@MBS

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.mbssouthampton.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 300 CE 24 Coupe, C220CDI, Porsche 911 4s, Dolomite sprint,
.......... constantly ringing phone........Oh how I know some places would DIE for something like that.

Its a pain in the ars when your trying to get a job done!!!!:D:D

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom