A140 v reg 1999 dash info

Mogwai

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes V230
A big help needed I have a Mercedes A140 1999 all electric power switchs stay live at all times including showing my milage and time it never turns off even with keys out and car locked and alarmed my battery wont last two days in the car I'm at a total loss please can anybody help.

Regards Kevin.:confused:

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
I could be completely wrong on this but I think its item number 8 in the picture.

jib

Attachments

• aclass.jpg
    aclass.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 25
OP
M

Mogwai

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes V230
Thanks

Many thanks for your thoughts on this jibcl500 I'm away on business at the mo but as soon as I return home this weekend i'll order the part and fingers crossed it will solve it any idea of the price please and I promise I will be seated when I read the reply hehehehe thanks again Kevin :D

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
Many thanks for your thoughts on this jibcl500 I'm away on business at the mo but as soon as I return home this weekend i'll order the part and fingers crossed it will solve it any idea of the price please and I promise I will be seated when I read the reply hehehehe thanks again Kevin :D

Rough guess about £15 from memory, switch isnt on the canbus so diags doesnt pick it up.

jib

Top Bottom