A1708800218 Wing THREE WEEKS & STILL NO STOCK IN GERMANY??????

vauxhallmaniac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350/SLK320 Special Edt/SLK320 "Tinkerbelle Edition"
RANT..........................Is it me or is three & a half weeks and a load of Dealer Bull$hit a bit much when all you want is a front wing for an SLK got the N/S and all my clips and fittings within 3 days the O/S one apparently Germany have no stock although on three occasions the Parts Advisor!!!!! has rung me to say Germany have stock and it will be at Milton Keynes Hub in two days and it doesn't arrive!! they then follow that up with "well it was only an estimated delivery date!" WHAT 3 TIMES!!!!!!
Anyone got any idea's on how i can get one there is no UK dealer stock i dont want a secondhand one that's been ground to death and full of p38 or a pattern one that fits like a thong on a cross dresser! (No offence what you do at the weekend is your business!!:Oops:) RANT OVER.........Simon :mad:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Sometimes these things happen, once it goes pear shaped, just more things go wrong, it will come and you will be happy again.

grober

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 C200cdi estate
Be of good cheer. Even now dedicated dwarfs beneath some mountain in Bavaria- -or an industrial estate in Poland or Hungary to be honest will be beating mythical elvin swords--- or reclaimed baked bean tins -- into the shape---- or a close approximation of it ---- of your wing as we speak. ;)

Last edited:
OP
V

vauxhallmaniac

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350/SLK320 Special Edt/SLK320 "Tinkerbelle Edition"
Well your optimism is appreciated guy's !!!!!!! i'm thinking perhaps the bare wings have not spent long enough in the salt water tanks to condition the metal before they add the black protective coating.........this process guarantees a factory finish ensuring the new wings will be undetectable in 2-3 years..........:lol::lol:

Top Bottom