ABC pump help!

S477ANL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55 AMG
Hi, does anyone have any good contacts or recommendations for where to get hold of an ABC pump? Mine's leaking oil and need replacing!

It's for my R230 SL55 AMG 2004.

Thanks in advance!

drmw

Reaction score
Website
www.autonomed.co.uk
Your Mercedes
M6 Cab - prior to that, SL63 AMG, A-M V8 Vantage, SL55, SL500 and many more
Daft as it might sound do ask MB - it has started to "remanufacture" a few things - ABC struts being one. I believe prices are at least semi realistic and of course you don't have the hassle of (a) getting it here and (b) paying the import duty

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
Yes. I just bought one.

Go onto eBay and search for exclusiv-automobile.de

They charge €450 for a reconditioned pump with 24mth warranty. You will need to swap the suction valve from your old pump over (otherwise another €150). You'll also have to pay a €100 core deposit, refundable when you return your old pump to them.

They're fine to deal with, lovely lady by the name of Lisa Beer answers all questions quickly and efficiently. My pump arrived in 5 working days, is now on the car and working fine (although I'm having other issues!)

Edit- search for A0034662401, is the Bosch p/no for the pump.

Edit II- import duty n/a as remanufactured part coming from Germany, and warranty is double that offered by MB for half the price.

Last edited:
Top Bottom