Adharaz wheels - Dealer or www.alloywheelsdirect.net ??

salmanhamid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI W203
Hi All

I am looking to get 17 inch adharaz on Class W203. Dealer quoted me a bomb of £1450 with Dunlop tyres and for Michelin they want more.

Has anyone used www.alloywheelsdirect.net? I have found the same wheels with Michelin PS3 tyres new nuts and new Merc centre caps all for £1350.

I am not sure how reliable www.alloywheelsdirect.net is its about £250 difference between MB and www.alloywheelsdirect.net.

And when I asked dear for a discount they just smiled at me!!!

What will you do?

Thanks

ben12345

Reaction score
I would go with alloywheelsdirect - £250 cheaper for exactly the same wheel but with better tyres?

I bet the dealer would even charge you for fitting the wheels if you got them from there!

I've made a small purchase from them before, and the items were shipped quickly with no fuss.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Do not forget euromerc

OP
S

salmanhamid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI W203
No £250 extra for same wheels and same tyres and supply and fitted, problem with alloywheels direct is t hey have no contact number on the site we can contact on.

I would go with alloywheelsdirect - £250 cheaper for exactly the same wheel but with better tyres?

I bet the dealer would even charge you for fitting the wheels if you got them from there!

I've made a small purchase from them before, and the items were shipped quickly with no fuss.

N

npuk

Bought my AMG wheels from alloywheelsdirect a few weeks ago. They have no number but if you email them they will give a prompt reply.

Also do what I did. Submit a parts enquiry on www.partsreunited.co.uk for the alloys using the correct part numbers from the alloywheelsdirect site. You will get replies with prices from main dealers. I was surprised at how much the price varies. I ended up with a quote that was quite alot cheaper than alloywheelsdirect.

I contacted alloywheelsdirect telling them I had a price quite a bit cheaper than their price and if there was anything they could do. Upon checking they said their price was out of date as the price of the wheels had dropped so they updated their price on the website and the new price was cheaper than the cheapest main dealer quote so I went with them.

moosehead

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C230/2005/2.5L Avantgarde SE Sport Pack Estate, SLK230/1999 and Volvo XC60/2017 AWD
I've requested euromerc several times since Christmas for prices of exact same wheels (with part number) but no reply.

OP
S

salmanhamid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI W203
Got a reply from Nic today at euromerc, he hasnt got them in stock.

I've requested euromerc several times since Christmas for prices of exact same wheels (with part number) but no reply.

OP
S

salmanhamid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 CDI W203
Been on this www.partsreunited.co.uk got replys from many dealers and one offered 10% off on both wheels and tyres and matched the price with alloywheeldirect.

Thanks a lot!!

Bought my AMG wheels from alloywheelsdirect a few weeks ago. They have no number but if you email them they will give a prompt reply.

Also do what I did. Submit a parts enquiry on www.partsreunited.co.uk for the alloys using the correct part numbers from the alloywheelsdirect site. You will get replies with prices from main dealers. I was surprised at how much the price varies. I ended up with a quote that was quite alot cheaper than alloywheelsdirect.

I contacted alloywheelsdirect telling them I had a price quite a bit cheaper than their price and if there was anything they could do. Upon checking they said their price was out of date as the price of the wheels had dropped so they updated their price on the website and the new price was cheaper than the cheapest main dealer quote so I went with them.

N

npuk

Now see if alloywheelsdirect can improve their price. Like me you may get lucky and they will drop their price if it is not up to date. Chris Murray the owner of alloywheelsdirect is a member on here. If you search the forum for the words 'chris murray' you will see he is well known, so dont be put off dealing with them just because they dont have a contact number.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom