Aftermarket Air Suspension?

Noddy 99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 W211 E-Class E280 Sport Estate (OM642 3-litre diesel V6), 3x remapped, now returned to stock
>>>Smooth ride and height altering

Ahh you need to look for a mint1990s Citroen XM... they had that totally sorted.
Had one between 1994 and 2000 - so long ago now that I can't recall any "magic carpet" memories. When left overnight, it was supposed to deflate its spheres and sink down to the ground. Mine would only sink at the rear, meaning the front of the car would be hopefully pointing at Mars, looking like a beached Thunderbird 2. Great car, though - one of my favourites ever.

Back to Henkka: while I'm no expert, I would side with the other posters on here - it looks like a very expensive piece of contrived engineering for marginal - even dubious - gains. The W124 is a thing of great, great beauty and is perhaps best left as is.

Noddy 99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 W211 E-Class E280 Sport Estate (OM642 3-litre diesel V6), 3x remapped, now returned to stock
A friend of my keeps trying to sell me his XM, funny thing is I kind of bought it in 2019 but haven't paid for it yet. He still keeps reminding me though :rolleyes:
It's likely to become a bona fide classic so get your mate happily paid off before the value rockets...

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom