Airmatic - Car too low, stop car

LTD

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220 CDi Coupe Sport
Sorry to disappoint you but I'll be keeping my car for a long time to come.

It's not been without it's faults and, yes, I've had an airpump failure in the past. They only have a finite lifespan and it was expected because I did my research.

I did my homework before I bought mine and went for the 5 litre petrol engine. No turbo etc. just a normally aspirated V8.

Personally, I think you bought somebody else's problems and that's why they got rid.

Wait until it's all sorted out and you get to appreciate exactly what you have. They ARE great cars.

Becky Scotford

New Registration
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes E320 CDI '53
Hi, I've just had the same problem with my E320 CDI estate '53, the rear suspension has dropped and warning message telling me to stop the car as it's too low is flashing up at me. Please can anyone help?! Where is the compressor pump located? What is the most common soloution to the problem?

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Hi, I've just had the same problem with my E320 CDI estate '53, the rear suspension has dropped and warning message telling me to stop the car as it's too low is flashing up at me. Please can anyone help?! Where is the compressor pump located? What is the most common soloution to the problem?

This is one time when STAR the Mercedes test set is needed to tell you what is wrong, it could just be a rusted pipe, you will never know till you have had the read out, do use an indie, so much cheaper than MB

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom