Alloy Wheel Centre Cap Clip on Emblem

Baldeep Gill

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class/2012/180

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Arn't those just standard Edition One centre caps?

The OE ones would set you back about £70-£75 per set, aftermarket ones are from £10-£12 on AliExpress, to £25-£30 from some cheeky resellers on eBay (who pretend the stuff is genuine MB).

For what it worth, I buy mine from AliExpress, and have no complaints - the current ones been on the car for over a year now, and still look fine, so will keep them over winter, and got a set ready for the spring-summer change:

38095967565_c699dc702c_o.jpg

38388126501_0f6fd17a7d_o.jpg

35157652272_03052bc960_o.jpg

OP
B

Baldeep Gill

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class/2012/180

ZZZZ

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
There arent quite like the ones above but thanks for your response, the part that covers the nuts is all one part with the logo clipped on top.

They are similar to this: http://www.alloywheelsdirect.net/images/options/984-xl.jpg

and have a tool to unlock the cover.
Ah, I see - this is a new gimmick, haven't seen those before.
I'm sure the Chinese will start offering them soon enough.
In the mean time, you can get a standard set, and swap the centre part (whether the whole cap, or just the star)?

OP
B

Baldeep Gill

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C Class/2012/180
Ah, I see - this is a new gimmick, haven't seen those before.
I'm sure the Chinese will start offering them soon enough.
In the mean time, you can get a standard set, and swap the centre part (whether the whole cap, or just the star)?

Yes you hit the nail on the head! :) Just need to find them now haha

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
For what it’s worth I got my last ones from these....they do singles too
http://www.mercedescentrecaps.co.uk...MIir2RkJGC2AIVDbobCh28cg8eEAAYASAAEgKXc_D_BwE
Picking up on an old thread but are these any good John ? I am getting weary of keep getting replacements that only last a very few months. I see that the black ones have been reduced from £69.99 to £23.99 so is the original price telling me that they of a better quality than the norm and will be a lot more resilient to bad weather, salt and whatever else they are subjected to ?:)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Picking up on an old thread but are these any good John ? I am getting weary of keep getting replacements that only last a very few months. I see that the black ones have been reduced from £69.99 to £23.99 so is the original price telling me that they of a better quality than the norm and will be a lot more resilient to bad weather, salt and whatever else they are subjected to ?:)
They are excellent Andy. Been on for the whole winter through salt and stuff daily and look as good as the day I got them.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
They are excellent Andy. Been on for the whole winter through salt and stuff daily and look as good as the day I got them.
Ordered :) £23.99 set of Black.

Top Bottom