Always Cream Leather Interior in the CLK?

Brian23

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
EClass
Has there always been Cream Leather Interior in the CLK or only after a certain year or was it not standard. I have been looking for one for a while, but are looking for an older one.
Brian

Seeker_UK

Reaction score
Cream leather, like all leather has always been an option (never standard).

My 54 CLK has cream leather (I think - looks like light beige to me).

SQ_W211

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W219 CLS55 AMG
I dont think I have ever seen cream leather in older shape. I have seen it in the newer models though

P_BELLY

Reaction score
I had a '98 CLK 230k Elegance with pale leather (mushroom was the official name). As that was the first year of CLK production I guess colour of the leather has always been an option as has the colour of the dash/doors.

It does narrow your choice a little though. I (read 'my wife') don't like the dark leather and that narrowed the choice considerably when we went to upgrade.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom