Amg Pl Calendar

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
I'd have been happier if it came "Wi'bits"* :)

*although I'm not sure if you lot on the wrong side of the Pennines would understand that. Perhaps I could stick it in a "Barm Cake" for you**

**having said that, I doubt our southern contingent would understand what I'm on about at all...:rolleyes:

Bits are scraps over here on the sunny side Russell, and Barm Cakes are Muffins, or Flour Cakes if you're a couple of miles up the road in Bolton for some strange reason... :D

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200

*although I'm not sure if you lot on the wrong side of the Pennines would understand that. Perhaps I could stick it in a "Barm Cake" for you**

**having said that, I doubt our southern contingent would understand what I'm on about at all...:rolleyes:

Back cover page Blobcat, there are a few "Wi'bits"* ;)

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)

You’re right - didn’t uunderstand a word if that! :confused:

"63" mag also arrived, didn't take long to flick through that and recycle it... Bit too "lifestyle" for me
Says it all that Mrs L read more if it than me - she likes Roger Federer

Top Bottom