AMG PL meet Sunday 1st July

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Anyone on the AMG Private lounge on here there is a meet Sunday 1st July near Leamington Spa - Hilltop farm would be good to see numbers
However would equally be good if you are PL members to go on that site and register for the event with ZeroZero( Andy ) who’s organising ...
Can always join the PL if you’ve not already

Graveworm

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
AMG E63S 4Matic + Estate 2018
I did have a look but couldn't find it on Private Lounge. That said I do find it confusing.

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
Anyone on the AMG Private lounge on here there is a meet Sunday 1st July near Leamington Spa - Hilltop farm would be good to see numbers
However would equally be good if you are PL members to go on that site and register for the event with ZeroZero( Andy ) who’s organising ...
Shame it clashes with the Coupe day at RAF Cosford and Stars and Stripes at Tatton Park - decisions decisions:)

OP
John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Shame it clashes with the Coupe day at RAF Cosford and Stars and Stripes at Tatton Park - decisions decisions:)
Always the case Peter. Dave is going to this one though is that’s any influence?

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Looks like I'm definitely going as the PL Team, in their infinite wisdom, have just sent me an email asking for a list of participants for "my gathering" :confused:

I've emailed them back and also sent a message to the real organiser, though now awaiting replies from both.

To be honest, I struggle to run a bath let alone an official meeting so I'm just hoping they get it sorted out PDQ.

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
Oh, I've already booked a hotel for the Saturday before the event, just because really. :D

OP
John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Wonder why Dave? The hotel I mean...I’m with you on organising- Andy did a great job last year and I certainly wouldn’t want to step on his toes :p
That said I’m keeping an eye out for 2019 in the hope there is an event on the Wirral I can get folks to come to, whether MB, AMG or a combination...let’s see

Capra

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2013 C350 CDI Pan roof
John, is the PL area open to anyone that are members?

OP
John Laidlaw

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
John, is the PL area open to anyone that are members?
Andy there is a Daimler run ‘AMG Private Lounge’ which is a forum and site open to AMG owners - it’s a ‘virtual’ lounge but also in Affalterbach there is an actual lounge you can visit and also free prebooked factory tours.Amazing place.
On the forum there are some events and meets arranged by members as there are on here too
This is such an event
As usual though it’s in a public arena so nothing to stop you popping along to have a look and chat with a good sociable bunch if it’s convenient and you wanted to

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom