And the problem was?????

roadhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 300D x2, C124 300
My thoughts exactly, so how about plan 'B' ? Might after move quick though, the GTG is only a couple of weeks away so could con/talk Malcolm in engaging him in conversation on some such subject like transistors and how they changed his life;) would certainly keep TP attached to the bar stool. I am sure he would not notice you driving out of the car park with his 300 on the trailer so before he knew what hit him I could present him with the amount collected which is standing at the moment at 9 shillings threepence and two farthings (the last two might just be old copper shims - hard to tell really) what do you think?

As always tell no one and keep it confidential:twisted::rolleyes:

That could work or better still, if Malcolm is on form, TP may well fall off the barstool, hit his head and you wouldn't have to give him the money either. Win win all round! :D

OP
turbopete

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
My thoughts exactly, so how about plan 'B' ? Might after move quick though, the GTG is only a couple of weeks away so could con/talk Malcolm in engaging him in conversation on some such subject like transistors and how they changed his life;) would certainly keep TP attached to the bar stool. I am sure he would not notice you driving out of the car park with his 300 on the trailer so before he knew what hit him I could present him with the amount collected which is standing at the moment at 9 shillings threepence and two farthings (the last two might just be old copper shims - hard to tell really) what do you think?

As always tell no one and keep it confidential:twisted::rolleyes:

That could work or better still, if Malcolm is on form, TP may well fall off the barstool, hit his head and you wouldn't have to give him the money either. Win win all round! :D

hahaha!!!! havent laughed so much in ages!

OP
turbopete

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
my car. we have a sort of telepathic link. didnt anyone tell you? :rolleyes::rolleyes:;)

Solid

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1994 E300D
Hi Number Cruncher

Could you give some idea as to how many man hours the HG & valve replacement took you.

Regards

Number_Cruncher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1995 W124 E300D TE
Sorry, I can only be vague, as it's over 4 years since I did the job, and I've now forgotten the details. My work was complicated / slowed by struggling a bit to remove some stubborn glow plugs.

Top Bottom