Android auto

Merc mat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 2012
OK so iv been have issue with live traffic on my c350e, and now mercedes say it because I'm using it on sd card , so I'm going to look at using android auto , iv seen the activation tools on ebay but none of them seem to support my system NTG5E, as enyone put this on there car to give my some advice , my car is a 2016 c350e .many thanks

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
OK so iv been have issue with live traffic on my c350e, and now mercedes say it because I'm using it on sd card , so I'm going to look at using android auto , iv seen the activation tools on ebay but none of them seem to support my system NTG5E, as enyone put this on there car to give my some advice , my car is a 2016 c350e .many thanks
Email me your vin to sales@comandonline.co.uk and I can quote you.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom