Another layer of "Done & Dusted" Si Edition applied

Slartibardfast1

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W221 S350L, R231 SL350 & SL400
I recently detailed my SL350 (the first time I've ever detailed a car). The final coating is Bouncer's "Done & Dusted" Si Edition QD. Directions states that it can be layered so I applied another coat. Here's a video (watch it in 4k quality):

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Your car look lovely and clean - well done. For me though, it doesn't look significantly better than I would expect from my normal washing routine. It mtay be the colour, or it may be my routine of pressure wash/ shampoo/pressure wash off/rinse/blade off/ cloth dry.

Either way. nice car

rorywquin

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
An old B-Class.
Your car look lovely and clean - well done. For me though, it doesn't look significantly better than I would expect from my normal washing routine. It mtay be the colour, or it may be my routine of pressure wash/ shampoo/pressure wash off/rinse/blade off/ cloth dry.

Either way. nice car
White is a bugger to try and get an impressive gloss. However I agree with the above comment. I use the Turtle Wax Hybrid Ceramic Wax (inexpensive and easy to use) and am very happy with the results.
705A3FBF-7D26-4FBB-850C-9570FBC0786A.jpeg

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom