Any Advice : Transmission Service 2012 W204

OP
mickfit6

mickfit6

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C200 Sport Diesel
I hope you were driving with a smug diy smile and a gentle congratulatory nod for a job well done buddy :)

jez, didn't think anyone could see me.......lol

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Hello and welcome Mickfit6. Well done for the Tranny service. If you're going to continue doing your own service work try MB Grangemouth for parts - mention the forum and check their OEM prices as they give us a members discount and will deliver UK anywhere for £5 (I think). I bought my replacement MB battery from them - they give very good service and charge competitive prices : Telephone 01324 686002

But if you need a battery and you're not fussy about having an OEM MB brand, try TAYNA - they are very competitive with full 2 and 3 year warranties and have an extremely good reputation.

You can also get discount from Euro Car Parts although sometimes their price is fixed when they have a general money-off sale.

If you search for > Parts, spares, Help, where to get OEM, there's quite a bit of info there.

OP
mickfit6

mickfit6

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C200 Sport Diesel
Hello and welcome Mickfit6. Well done for the Tranny service. If you're going to continue doing your own service work try MB Grangemouth for parts - mention the forum and check their OEM prices as they give us a members discount and will deliver UK anywhere for £5 (I think). I bought my replacement MB battery from them - they give very good service and charge competitive prices : Telephone 01324 686002

But if you need a battery and you're not fussy about having an OEM MB brand, try TAYNA - they are very competitive with full 2 and 3 year warranties and have an extremely good reputation.

You can also get discount from Euro Car Parts although sometimes their price is fixed when they have a general money-off sale.

If you search for > Parts, spares, Help, where to get OEM, there's quite a bit of info there.

Thx Dave...appreciate it !!!

techman56

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 Mercedes E200 Kompressor
Well done on doing this work yourself.

Have a 1.8 petrol W211 auto. First time Merc owner and after going through the car's service history, no mention of transmission oil been changed by the 2 previous owners.

Car has 120,000 miles on the clock. I have looked up the MB search facility online. It doesn't state any interval for transmission oil change.

Also worries about timing belt chain as well.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009

Have a 1.8 petrol W211 auto. First time Merc owner and after going through the car's service history, no mention of transmission oil been changed by the 2 previous owners.

Car has 120,000 miles on the clock. I have looked up the MB search facility online. It doesn't state any interval for transmission oil change.

37500 miles buddy

OP
mickfit6

mickfit6

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2012 C200 Sport Diesel

Thx mate and welcome to the site.....any help or info you need regarding your W211.....you'll definitely get it on here....im a newbie myself , but these guys are brilliant !!! Someone will be along shortly and give u the help you need.....

Top Bottom