Any F1 fans

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
Perez is leaving RP!!!!!
And as a direct result of this(or more accurately the reason why it is happening) Vettel will be joining Aston Martin for 2021.
I feel sorry for Perez because there doesn't seem to be a full time drive available to him in 2021.
He had 2 years of his contract left to run which should have seen him with his current team until the end of 2022.

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
And as a direct result of this(or more accurately the reason why it is happening) Vettel will be joining Aston Martin for 2021.
I feel sorry for Perez because there doesn't seem to be a full time drive available to him in 2021.
He had 2 years of his contract left to run which should have seen him with his current team until the end of 2022.
Wonder if his backing money ran out...Esteban Ocon was the better driver at Force India but didn't have the same amount of £££ behind him

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)

2 HAAS seats are free next year, IIRC they both got 1 year extensions for this season

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
So next years Grid (drivers who have actually signed)

Mercedes: Valtteri Bottas and TBC
Red Bull: Max Verstappen and TBC
McLaren: Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris
Aston Martin: Sebastian Vettel and Lance Stroll
Alpine: Fernando Alonso and Esteban Ocon
Ferrari: Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz
AlphaTauri: TBC
Alfa Romeo: TBC
Haas: TBC
Williams: George Russell and Nicholas Latifi

neeklaus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55
I wish Bottas would stop being such a willy. He had such a good opportunity last weekend but just couldn't blap it up through the midfield. I hope it was genuinely something wrong with the car because he has speed and would like to see him challenge Hamilton more.

I wonder if Vettel is trying to get into a Mercedes via Racing Point, now that he is part of the Mercedes extended family and Stroll and Toto are getting cosy.

On Hamilton I get a bit frustrated sometimes with his social media antics but though I don't always agree with his extra-curricular activities he is very much his own person and one of the more characterful people on the grid, which is nice to see. In post-face interviews I do think he comes out with the more thoughtful and interesting comments. Needless to say as a racing driver he is amazing to watch when he's hammering it.

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
DAMN.....Ive just found out who is on pole from a facebook post before it's been broadcast on Ch.4. :mad:
I didn't follow my own rules for avoiding these things on race weekends.
I'm not going to say whether I am happy with the result or not because this will be a potential spoiler for others. :D

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
DAMN.....Ive just found out who is on pole from a facebook post before it's been broadcast on Ch.4. :mad:
I didn't follow my own rules for avoiding these things on race weekends.
I'm not going to say whether I am happy with the result or not because this will be a potential spoiler for others. :D
I always check the qualifying on You Tube before the race..

Mercedes SL500 R231

LostKiwi

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
'93 500SL-32, '01 W210 Estate E240 (RIP), 02 R230 SL500, 04 Smart Roadster Coupe, 11 R350CDi
Is it just me thinks this will be a bit processional due to the lack of slow corners? I hope it doesn't turn out that way but I'm not convinced there are many passing places on that track.

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Is it just me thinks this will be a bit processional due to the lack of slow corners?
This is what I was wondering about....there is no hard braking required at any corners which is where the late brakers always have an opportunity to get past.
I hope we are wrong...but if not it will probably the one and only time F1 visits this track. :D

neeklaus

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55
Were it not for the events in the last 15 or so laps another silverstone-esque tyre blow out was a possibility, along with a win for the young mr albon!

Bottas being a willy again and fluffing his chances.

NBurns

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Your Mercedes
A180 CDI AVANTGARDE SE CVT,169.007, 2009
I wish Bottas would stop being such a willy. He had such a good opportunity last weekend but just couldn't blap it up through the midfield. I hope it was genuinely something wrong with the car because he has speed and would like to see him challenge Hamilton more.

I wonder if Vettel is trying to get into a Mercedes via Racing Point, now that he is part of the Mercedes extended family and Stroll and Toto are getting cosy.

On Hamilton I get a bit frustrated sometimes with his social media antics but though I don't always agree with his extra-curricular activities he is very much his own person and one of the more characterful people on the grid, which is nice to see. In post-face interviews I do think he comes out with the more thoughtful and interesting comments. Needless to say as a racing driver he is amazing to watch when he's hammering it.

Social media antics?
I take it you are not a fan of Hamilton then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bob 6600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Audi S8 V10, S210 E320 CDI (R.I.P.)
Who would have thought a race result of Mercedes, Mercedes, Red Bull would be so interesting? A brilliant, different race.

Well done to Albon, finally getting a podium. Yes there were circumstances, however you still need to be able to hold it together and finish the race, just as Gasly did last week.

Bottas must feel he just can't beat Hamilton

Top Bottom