Any F1 fans

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sold - 2021 CLA 35 Premium.
He was too busy racing Porsches with DC and Webber
He was, and very enjoyable it was too with the many Top Gun references. :D
My post in response to giving Hamilton "the bird" was another witty Top Gun reference, but I wondered if anybody would get it without me having to explain. :geek:

Last edited:

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
In other news I booked Woodlands for 14 people next year last night in the pre-sale
Thanks for the heads up Jon. Just booked too, but we are in the family bit, mit caravan.

Will get GA tickets closer to the time.

Any more takers from on here?

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Thanks for the heads up Jon. Just booked too, but we are in the family bit, mit caravan.

Will get GA tickets closer to the time.

Any more takers from on here?

They haven't released GA tickets yet, get them early as they go up in price quite quickly

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes

What did you book??? Standard pitch with Elec??

Loads of kids activites over there for them to do as well and the Petrol Head pub for dad ;)

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
What did you book??? Standard pitch with Elec??

Loads of kids activites over there for them to do as well and the Petrol Head pub for dad ;)

They haven't released GA tickets yet, get them early as they go up in price quite quickly
There was only Electric Live-In Vehicle Pitch (Standard Size) available, so got 1.
Should fit 'van / Sun canopy / car on it. If weather forecast is rain we'll take the air awning that is only 390cm long, not full length. We use an inflatable windbreak around the sun canopy legs to give us natural air conditioning via the gap at the top.

Awaiting delivery of this for next week away on The Gower, so will be right for Silverstone too to keep booze chilled in:

Daughter thinks it not cool to come with us, so just me and MrsP.

Give a shoutout when GA tickets go on sale please.

Will be like a mini holiday. Probably got a team shirt for each day to wear.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
There was only Electric Live-In Vehicle Pitch (Standard Size) available, so got 1.
Should fit 'van / Sun canopy / car on it. If weather forecast is rain we'll take the air awning that is only 390cm long, not full length. We use an inflatable windbreak around the sun canopy legs to give us natural air conditioning via the gap at the top.

Awaiting delivery of this for next week away on The Gower, so will be right for Silverstone too to keep booze chilled in:

Daughter thinks it not cool to come with us, so just me and MrsP.

Give a shoutout when GA tickets go on sale please.

Will be like a mini holiday. Probably got a team shirt for each day to wear.

Sounds good, you are quite a long way away in Family

Attachments

• F114-GeneralMap-140615.pdf
    166.7 KB · Views: 2

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And still it rages on with Red Bull not willing to let this drop. :oops:
They have officially challenged the penalty given to Hamilton and a conference has been scheduled for Thursday at 3pm between the stewards, Red Bull and Mercedes. It has been said that Red Bull must present a "significant and relevant new element" for the stewards to consider reopening the case.
I have been watching Formula 1 for decades and I cannot remember anything like this happening for what was basically a racing incident.
I have been noticing a shift in opinion towards Red Bull, where the consensus seems to be that they should drop this and move on.
I really don't think Red Bull are doing themselves any favours here.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
And still it rages on with Red Bull not willing to let this drop. :oops:
They have officially challenged the penalty given to Hamilton and a conference has been scheduled for Thursday at 3pm between the stewards, Red Bull and Mercedes. It has been said that Red Bull must present a "significant and relevant new element" for the stewards to consider reopening the case.
I have been watching Formula 1 for decades and I cannot remember anything like this happening for what was basically a racing incident.
I have been noticing a shift in opinion towards Red Bull, where the consensus seems to be that they should drop this and move on.
I really don't think Red Bull are doing themselves any favours here.

I an sure they will bring up the other 2 incidents involving HAM and ALB where exactly the same thing happened, they must have something to add to keep persuing it

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I an sure they will bring up the other 2 incidents involving HAM and ALB where exactly the same thing happened, they must have something to add to keep persuing it
Who knows what they will say...but I would imagine the stewards will only be interested in this incident only.
Red Bull are taking this too far now IMO, and if it was reversed I would feel the same about Mercedes.
People are getting tired of hearing it now...:rolleyes:

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Who knows what they will say...but I would imagine the stewards will only be interested in this incident only.
Red Bull are taking this too far now IMO, and if it was reversed I would feel the same about Mercedes.
People are getting tired of hearing it now...:rolleyes:

According to the sporting code they have 14 days to appeal. Who knows, hope they both get point deductions and NOR wins

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Seeing as you mentioned Norris I have just read this quote from him...
“I was a McLaren fan as a child and could choose: Hamilton or his teammate Fernando Alonso. But then Hamilton was my compatriot, so that choice was easy. I was just nine when Lewis took his first world title. He is fifteen years older and I always looked up to him"
Must admit I do like Lando. :)

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Of course he will sign up for another 2 years.....he has to keep topping up his pension plan eh? Ha! :)
Having more money than he will realistically ever be able to spend, I don't think he needs to worry about a traditional pension like we do. :p

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
Having more money than he will realistically ever be able to spend, I don't think he needs to worry about a traditional pension like we do. :p
Oh and do not forget when he is older he can still get his heating allowance from the Government whilst living in Monaco!! Ooohhh such a hard life eh?

Ron240

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Oh and do not forget when he is older he can still get his heating allowance from the Government whilst living in Monaco!! Ooohhh such a hard life eh?
I don't think Price Albert provides a heating allowance. :D
It sounds like you may be just a tiny bit jealous here. ;)

Paul Garrett

Reaction score
I don't think Price Albert provides a heating allowance. :D
It sounds like you may be just a tiny bit jealous here. ;)
Im talking about our British lot giving out heating allowances ha!. Oh and Ron.....having a jet set lifestyle and having gazillions in the bank ....why would i be jealous eh? Ha! Good luck to him id say

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom